- Formulated and mixed by Corvette America, so it's guaranteed to be right!
- When you use Corvette America Interior Dye you get accurate color and solid coverage on leather, vinyl, fiberglass, plastic, and metal.
- Available in a 12-oz. Aerosol spray or Quart.
- Use your interior Color Code to complete the part number.
- Dye Surface Prep Use our Surface Prep to remove dirt, oils and residue before priming.
- Fast drying and ready to paint in minutes.
- Adhesive Promoter Promotes strong, even adhesion of topcoat material when repairing or refinishing plastics. Also works on most flexible or rigid plastics on painted surfaces.
- For best results, finish off your prep work with Corvette America's quality primer. Promotes even paint coverage and a better finish.
- Corvette America's high-tack Interior Spray Adhesive is easy to work with and produces a strong bond between hardparts and materials.
- Interior Dye Clear Coat Protect your reconditioning work for years to come with our Interior Clear Coat. Covers your interior components with a smooth, protective finish and preserves your interior's color.
- MADE IN AMERICA
- *Note: Some 1981 Corvetes were manufactured with 1982 colors, depending on which plant manufactured it. If you are unsure contact us for a color sample.
Notes: Due To Shipping Regulations, Dye Can Only Be Sent By Ground To Domestic U.S. Addresses. It Is Prohibited From All Air And Postal Shipping Services.This Can Contains 12 Oz Of Paint. Total Weight Of Can Is 16 Oz.
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers’ safety and hope that the information below helps with your buying decisions.
We are providing the following warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.